PL | ENG
Terms and Conditions
Garage garage is an art workshop as well as an online retailer, at which we offer furniture and design from the 1920s- 1990s. Below are stated the regulations of our shop. We have put in our best efforts into writing it in an understandable and simple language. However, if there is anything that is not clear for you, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
THE RULES APPLY FROM 2ND OF JANUARY 2020.
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These regulations set rules for the sale of products and making purchases through the online store www.garagegarage.pl
2. In order to use the services offered by the shop www.garagegarage.pl, please familiarize yourself with these Terms and Conditions. Registering your account in our service means that you are accepting the Terms and Conditions.
3. The owner and administrator of the online store, which is available at www.garagegarage.pl, is a GARAGE GARAGE So. z o.o. firm with its registered office in Warsaw (03-433), Strzelecka 7/9, apt. 15, Tax ID: 1133005557, REGON: 38468771700000, KRS: 0000810286, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48881524698.
1. A Seller – GARAGE GARAGE Sp. z o.o. company, with its registered office in Warsaw (03-433), Strzelecka 7/9, apt.15, Tax ID: 1133005557, REGON: 38468771700000
2. A User – Any person who uses the Service by accessing the Website.
3. A Buyer – Any user who wishes to purchase or has already made a purchase on the site.
4. A Purchase – A conclusion of a sales contract between the Seller and the Buyer who has placed an order for the Item through the Service and paid for it. The purchase is made via the Internet in the form of a distance contract.
5. An Order –A statement of the Buyer’s will, made through the Service, stating clearly that the Buyer wants to make a Purchase.
6. A Service – A website available at www.garagegarage.pl together with subpages.
7. An Item – Any item that is the subject of the Offer.
8. An Offer – An advertisement of an item on sale in the Service placed by the Seller.
9. Price of the item – The gross price of an Item from Offer.
10. Delivery – The gross price for the delivery of the item through a courier or private supplier, which includes the cost of packaging the Product.
11. Personal Reception – The place where the Buyer receives the purchased Item. It is Warsaw: (03-433) Strzelecka 7/9 – showroom – or (03-414) Wileńska 33 – storage.
12. Total Price – The sum of the Item Price and the Delivery Price.
13. Registration Form – A form which is completed by the Buyer for Registration, available after you have gone to the Basket/Cart.
14. Registration – An action performed by the Buyer by filling out the Registration Form for Purchasing the Item.
15. A Basket – A list of Products drawn up by the Buyer for the purpose of a Purchase.
16. An Account – A User panel, which contains data given during Registration and Order history.
18. The CONDITION – DESCRIBED CONSUMPTION RATE OF AN ITEM INDICATED IN AN OFFER, I.E. ORIGINAL, AFTER RENOVATION, AFTER PARTIAL RENOVATION, AFTER MAINTANANCE.
19. The DETAILS – INFORMATIONS ON AN OBJECT OF AN OFFER, I.E. AGE, ORIGINALITY, MATERIAL, CONDITION, DIMENTIONS, AND/OR MANUFACTURE, AND/OR DESIGNER.
20. The GALLERY – PHOTOGRAPHIES OF AN OBJECT OFFERED, WHICH ARE, TOGETHER WITH DESCRIPTION, AN INTEGRAL PART OF AN OFFER.
22. ADMINISTRATOR – THE OWNER OF THE SERVICE, GARAGE GARAGE SP. Z O.O. COMPANY WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE IN WARSAW (03-433), 7/9 STRZELECKA ST., APT. 15, NIP (VAT ID): 1133005557, REGON: 38468771700000
§3. BUYING POLICIES AND REGISTRATION
1. The User is obliged to Register to make a Purchase.
2. A Buyer may be an adult, an organizational unit without legal personality or a legal person. Minors may use the Service with the permission of their legal guardian.
3. Registration on the Website is done by filling in the Registration Form, which is available after going to the Basket/Cart.
4. Registration of data is voluntary; however, failure to provide the data indicated in the Registration Form as mandatory will prevent Registration.
5. By making a Registration, the User declares that all data provided by him/her is true and that, in the event of any changes in the information given, he / she undertakes to update them immediately in the User’s Account.
6. Upon the successful completion of the Registration, the User will receive an automatic confirmation from the Service on the e-mail address specified in the Registration Form.
7. The Service is not liable for any damage caused by unauthorized access to your Account.
8. The Service may refuse to create an Account for the User without giving a reason. In this case, the data given during registration will be deleted and will not be processed by the Service. 9. By making a registration, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data by the Service in order to record the sales and execution of orders, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).
10. By registering, the User agrees to receive system information and commercial messages from the Service to their email address.
11. The purchase is made by adding the Item by the Buyer to the Cart, choosing the delivery form and payment method, confirming the delivery address and initiating the payment on the “Order” page by pressing the “Buy and Pay” button. After a correct Payment a Purchase is made.
12. The Buyer undertakes to make a Purchase in a thoughtful manner.
13. The only form of payment for your order is a prepayment. Prepayments can be made online (by credit card or e-money transfer) via the Dotpay.pl platform. Terms of service are available on www.dotpay.pl. You can also make payments directly from your bank account, and in that case you must contact the seller. The Service also has currency accounts denominated in EUR (EUR), US Dollars (USD) and also PayPal.
14. Prices of items are explicit, expressed in Polish zlotys. In case of larger purchases they are subject to individual negotiation.
15. The cost of shipping is determined separately for each Item at the time of placing the Offer. The shipping cost is covered by the Buyer.
16. In the case of Ordering more than one Item of standardized dimensions (i.e.; whose dimensions and / or weight are in courier standards), the cost of shipping determines the Highest Delivery among selected items.
17. In the case of Ordering more than one Item (i.e.; one whose dimensions and / or weight do not fit in the courier standards) Delivery is valued individually. For this purpose, please contact us at: email@example.com before making a Purchase.
18. Delivery is calculated on the “Order” page.
19. Change of shipping address for the order placed can be made by e-mail or by telephone by contacting the Seller.
20. The deadline for sending standard items is up to 3 business days.
21. The shipment deadline is up to 10 business days.
22. Shipment deadline may be extended. In such case the Seller is obliged to immediately notify the Buyer.
23. The seller is not responsible for damage caused by the courier but is obliged to pack the item as efficiently as possible for shipping, marking the package as “fragile” and insuring the full amount of the package.
24. The buyer is obliged to open the consignment in the presence of the courier and to thoroughly check that the Item has not been damaged. Otherwise, a courier service claim will not be accepted.
25. In the event of damage to the Item during the shipment, the Buyer is obliged to write down a damage protocol and to file a photographic documentation and then contact the Seller for assistance.
26. Under the applicable law, the Buyer as the owner of the purchased Item may claim compensation from the courier company. To facilitate the entire procedure, the Seller offers his assistance in explaining the complaint process and the correct filling of the forms.
27. Registering on the Service, making a Purchase and using the Service all constitute the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
§4. COMPLAINTS, RETURNING AND REPLACEMENT
1. Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a Buyer who is a consumer may, within 14 days of receiving the Item, withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason and without incurring costs. , except for the cost specified in par. 6 sec. 1 pt. 7.
2. In order to return the Item, the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller within 14 days by e-mail about his willingness to return. The message should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pursuant to Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), no refund shall be made on items not manufactured, made to the specifications of the consumer or satisfying his individual needs (eg; new upholstery selected by the Buyer, coloring changed or material used, etc.).
4. The Buyer undertakes to return the Item to be returned no later than the 14th day after the date of withdrawal from the purchase contract. The return address is: garage garage, Warsaw (03-433), Strzelecka 7/9/15.
5. The cost of returning the Item is covered by the Buyer.
6. The condition of the Item to be returned may not be worse than the condition when the Buyer took possession of the Item.
7. Upon receipt of the Item and approval of its condition, the Seller is obliged to return the total amount paid within 14 working days to the bank account specified by the Buyer.
8. The course of exchange of the Item to another available in Offer happens through individual negotiations. We care about the satisfaction of the Buyers, so if you would like to exchange please contact us at: email@example.com.
9. The suitability of the complaint is considered by the Seller on the basis of the materials (photos) received from the Buyer.
10. The Buyer has the right to pursue a Claim for an Item that he/she considers defective, demanding an unpaid repair, a price reduction or a withdrawal from the purchase contract. Due to the fact that the items sold are not new, but are from 30 to 100 years old, have the right to have defects. Complaints are only subject to these defects, which were not presented in the Offer (description, photos).
11. To make a complaint about the Item, the Buyer must contact the Seller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the purchase contract or free of charge repair, he/she is obliged to return the Item to the Seller’s address: garage garage, Warsaw (03-433), Strzelecka 7/9/15.
13. When the Seller repairs the Item, he is obliged to contact the Buyer and set a shipment deadline.
14. If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the sale contract, the Seller is obliged to return the full amount to the bank account specified by the Buyer within 14 working days of receipt of the Item, which was the subject of the complaint.
§5. SHORTENED DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIVACY PROTECTION
1. The Service is obliged to protect and safeguard the User’s data.
2. Personal data is processed by the Service in accordance with art. 23 sec. 1 point 1.3 and 5 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data for purposes related to the maintenance of the Service.
3. The User gives his/her personal information voluntarily and has the right to modify it.
4. In the event of non-settlement of receivables against the Seller, personal data under applicable law may be made available to the public authorities entitled to receive them.
5. The Service provides the User with the opportunity to remove personal data from the data set but has the right to refuse when the User has failed to settle the receivables against the Seller or has violated these Regulations.
6. The user is obliged to maintain a password and login valid in the Service and not to make it available to third parties.
8. Cookies files do not allow the identification of the User. With their help the personal data is processed or stored and used to authenticate a logged-in User, and their settings can be configured in their own web browser preferences.
§ 6. COPYRIGHT
1. Pursuant to the Law of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83), it is prohibited to use the content and files placed on the Website without the prior consent of the garage or persons possessing the right to use them.
2. It is forbidden to modify and copy the Website of the Service.
3. Creating web pages and / or applications that are similar or identical to www.garagegarage.pl, which misleads the public and may give the impression that they are or are associated with a garage garage sp. z o.o. is incompatible with the Act of 16 April 1993 Combating unfair competition (Journal of Laws No. 47, item 211, as amended) and provides the basis for legal action.
4. The breach of any of the provisions contained in § 1-3 of §6 of these Regulations will result in legal action against any person, company or institution which has committed such acts.
§ 7. DISCOUNT CODES
1. The discount code entitles the Buyer to a discount, of which the type of discount is specified in the discount code received by the Buyer.
2. The discount code may be used by the Buyer at the latest on the last day of its validity and shall not be exchanged for cash.
3. The discount code can only be used once, unless the description states otherwise. However, only one discount code can be used in a single Order.
4. The discount code can be either a quota or a percentage. If the discount code is a quota and the order value is lower than the discount amount – the Buyer can not use the discount code. On the other hand, the percentage discount code authorizes the reduction of the Item’s Price by the interest corresponding to the percentage of the coupon.
5. If the Buyer partially withdraws from the sale contract, at the conclusion of which he has used a discount code, which specifies special conditions for obtaining a discount, i.e.; a Purchase of several items in one Order, the rebate shall not apply and the Buyer shall be obliged to return to the Seller the amount granted as discount.
6. The discount code may be issued by the Service in the form of gift cards.
§8. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Regulations apply from 01.09.2017.
2. The Service reserves the right to change the Terms at any time and the User agrees with doing so. The Service is obliged to inform about the changes of the Regulations by placing this information on the main page of the Service not later than 7 days before making the changes.
3. The service is provided by the Newsletter, which consists of sending an e-mail by garage garage to the User’s e-mail address containing the information about Offers and services available on the Website. Subscribers to the Newsletter can opt-out of this by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter sent under the Newsletter service.
PRIVACY AND USE OF “COOKIES” POLICY
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE PERSONAL DATA, WHICH ARE COLLECTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WWW.GARAGEGARAGE.PL IS GARAGE GARAGE SP. Z O.O. COMPANY WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE IN WARSAW (03-433), 7/9 STRZELECKA ST., APT. 15, ENTERED IN THE REGISTER OF ENTREPRENEURS IN THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER UNDER KRS NUMBER 0000810286, WHOSE REGISTRATION FILES ARE CONDUCTED BY THE DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CAPITAL CITY OF WARSAW, XIII COMMERCIAL DIVISION OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, NIP (VAT ID): 1133005557, REGON: 38468771700000, E-MAIL: ASK@GARAGEGARAGE.PL, TEL. +48881524698.
2. DATA PROTECTION IS CONSISTENT WITH LEGISLATION REQUIREMENTS AND THE LAW OF 18.07.2002 ABOUT PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS AND THE REGULATION NO 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND (EU) COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016 ON INDIVIDUALS PROTECTION IN THE CONTEXT OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND WITH REGARD TO THE FREE FLOW OF SUCH DATA AND REPEAL OF THE DIRECTIVE 95/46/WE.
3. THE ADMINISTRATOR CARES FOR SECURITY OF THE USERS’ DATA. THE SECURE SOCKETS LAYER (SSL) IS USED ON THE WEBSITE AND PERSONAL DATA IS STORED IN SECURED SERVERS. COMPLETED FORMS IN THE SERVICE ARE VISIBLE ONLY FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR AND THEY ARE CONFIDENTIAL.
§2. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATION
1. THE ADMINISTRATOR PROCESSES THE USER PERSONAL DATA SUCH AS: NAME, SURNAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, COMPANY DATA WITH NIP (VAT ID), IP ADDRESS.
2. THE PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING IS: ELECTRONICAL CONCLUSION OF A SALE/PURCHASE CONTRACT WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF ITS AMENDMENT OR TERMINATION; PROVISION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ADMINISTRATOR’S SERVICES FOR A USER AND THEIR CORRECT COURSE; USERS SUPPORT PROVIDED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR.
3. PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND A USER PROVIDES THEIR PERSONAL DATA VOLUNTARILY AND HAS A RIGHT TO AMEND THEM, DELETE THEM OR LIMIT THEIR PROCESSING.
4. THE SERVES IS OBLIGED TO PROTECT AND SECURE USERS’ DATA. A USER HAS A RIGHT TO OBJECT AND LODGE A COMPLAINT TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY.
5. IN CASE OF A FAILURE TO PAY CHARGES TO THE SELLER, THE PERSONAL DATA, UNDER THE EXISTING LAW, CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE TO NATIONAL AUTHORITIES ENTITLED TO RECEIVE THEM.
6. THE SERVER PROVIDES USERS WITH THE POSSIBLITY TO ERASE THEIR PERSONAL DATA FROM THE DATA SET, BUT IT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE IT IF THE USER HAS NOT SETTLED THE DUE FEE TO THE SELLER OR HAS BREACHED THE RULES OF THE SERVICE.
8. CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE SERVICE, IS POSSIBLE BY ELECTRONIC MEANS UNDER THE E-MAIL ADDRESS: ASK@GARAGEGARAGE.PL
1. THE SERVICE USES TEXT “COOKIE” FILES, WHICH ARE STORED BY THE BROWSER ON A USER’S DEVICE AND CONTAIN, AMONG OTHERS, THE WEBSITE NAME, TIME AND NUMBER OF STORAGE, IP ADDRESS, OPERATING SYSTEM TYPE, LANGUAGE, LOCALIZATION, INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, DATE AND TIME. WHEN THE BROWSER CONNECTS TO THE WEBSITE AGAIN, THE DEVICE TYPE, WHICH IS USED BY THE USER, IS RECOGNIZED BY THE SITE. THE COOKIES FACILITATE USING ALREADY VISITED WEBSITES, THEY IDENTIFY THE USER AND ADAPT THE WEBSITE CONTENT TO THEIR NEEDS.
2. COOKIES CONTENT DOES NOT PERMIT TO IDENTIFY A USER. THEY HELP PROCESS OR STORE PERSONAL DATA, WHICH ARE USED FOR AUTHENTICATION OF A LOGGED IN USER AND THEIR SETTINGS CAN BE CONFIGURED IN THE BROWSER PREFERATIONS. ADMINISTRATION OF COOKIE FILES INSTRUCTION IS AVAILABLE IN THE SOFTWARE SETTINGS.
3. COLLECTED DATA ALLOWS TO IMPROVE THE SERVICE OPERATION, THEY ARE USED FOR SECURE MONITORING OF THE WAY THAT USERS USE THE WEBSITE AND THEY ENSURE TROUBLE-FREE NAVIGATION, WHILE SAVED PREFERENCES ENABLE TO TARGET ADVERTISEMENTS ADAPTED TO A USER’S ACTIVITY.
4. COLLECTED DATA IS USED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR IN ORDER TO OPTIMIZE ACTIVITIES AND FOR NECESSARY NEEDS TO EXECUTE A GIVEN FUNCTION (E.G. CUSTOMER SERVICE).
5. USING THE SERVICE A USER AGREES ON USING COOKIE FILES IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE CURRENT BROWSER SETTINGS. REMOVING OF THESE FILES OR DEACTIVATING THEM MAY CAUSE THE SERVICE MALFUNCTION AND LIMITATION OF ACCESS TO VARIOUS FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE SERVICE.