Original station clock was produced by Kolejowe Zakłady Łączności in Bydgoszcz, number 1019. The factory was established in 1852 as Telegraphen Werkstatt at the current main station in Bydgoszcz. Their history is related to the Royal-Prussian Eastern Railway Directorate, and the tasks of the Department were to maintain the newly built telecommunications lines in Prussia. They have been operating under the name KZŁ since 1950, and in the 1970s they experienced their dynamic development. At that time, the production of clocks started, one of which is presented here.
Square, minimalist shield in a solid wood frame. Wood in a natural shade, protected with a layer of varnish. It has a wall mounting system. Thick glass at the front. The clock is heavy and solid. It has an original secondary mechanism, therefore it needs to be connected to the so-called mother clock. However, this mechanism can be changed to connect to the home network or run on batteries.